At Triton Security we have a robust environmental policy in place which is effective throughout all aspects of our business.
As well as adhering to sustainable working practices ourselves, we also aim to help our clients become more sustainable, and many of our facilities management services will include advice or suggestions to this effect.
Our commitment to sustainability is outlined below.
- We will aim to reduce the production of waste material, including unnecessary packaging when we forward information or equipment, including returns.
- We encourage the re-usage of re-usable materials.
- We dispose of waste in a safe and responsible manner.
- We will ensure that water and energy are not wasted during the conduct of our business activities by:
- Ensuring energy is used only where necessary. It will be used efficiently, and its use will be reduced where possible.
- Preventing pollutants entering our drainage system.
- Using water wisely and efficiently.
Materials and resources
- We will maximise the amount of recycled paper and other materials from sustainable sources.
- We will utilise and rely more on electronic communications where the opportunity exists.
- We will purchase products with the principle and policy of using materials in a sustainable way.
- We will have a major emphasis on purchasing locally made goods to support our business.
- We will purchase equipment with an emphasis on long term usage.
- We shall avoid unnecessary travel during the course of our business by encouraging the sharing of transport, as well as making all employees and managers aware of public transport that is available.
- We will monitor this policy and match our progress to our statement of intent on protecting our environment.
We will be happy to answer any queries you have relating to our environmental policy or sustainable working practices.